What should I call the upcoming Locals-only version of Dilbert?
Scott, listening to yesterday's show on my commute today. Since my wife and I will have our 35th anniversary Sunday, when marriage is good, it is truly the most wonderful thing ever. The longer one is married the better it is because of that long history of starting out with nothing and together creating a life of giving to community, producing great kids (very, very hard task) and now just enjoying what we built together. We come home everyday and say best time of the day when we get to be together.
Trump had a pretty persuasive line in Michigan I thought... "it won't matter what contract you get since Biden's EV mandate means you'll be out of a job in 5 years."
By the way, I'm neutral on EVs as a good solution for driving since the market will sort that out-- unless the government distorts the market so badly (which is the path we're on I fear).
Here is what subscribers to the Scott Adams Locals Community get. (It's a lot.)
1. Exclusive access to Dilbert Reborn (the spicier Dilbert daily)
2. Micro Lessons 2-4 minutes each that teach valuable life skills. (246 lessons so far.)
3. Robots Read News -- My alternative comic that mocks the headlines. Also spicy.
4. Exclusive Man Cave videos (adults only) for the evenings when I am available.
5. Coffee With Scott Adams videos, with extra content compared to YouTube.
6. The best political memes anywhere, from members.
7. Lots of fun member interaction and posts.
8. Behind-the-curtain glimpses of reality when necessary.